PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

GOD SIZED DREAMING


I feel so behind and discouraged this week in following my God-Sized Dream.  I have been sick with the cold that never quits that came along with a migraine headache that has lasted nearly two weeks.  I have not been faithful to reading my devotions, I have not spent enough time seeking His presence or in prayer.  My already messy house has become totally unmanageable.  The assignment for this week is what can we decrease in our life in order to make room for our God-Sized Dream to increase.  I guess at this point in time that is pretty obvious...I need to get rid of this headache so that I can feel more purposeful.  I have been working on my art while I have been sick so I guess I have been moving somewhat in the right direction but it just doesn't feel purposeful.  I need to get back to my devotions and prayer time in order that I may more fully see and feel His purpose and make my God-Sized Dream a reality.

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about this. God knows your heart. He knows that you have not been feeling your best. Cast your cares upon Him, for He cares for you! I hope that you are feeling better. Found your website through the God Sized Dreams link up. My name is Erin and I blog over at touchofsimple.com
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you healing to come quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I'm praying that your cold goes away and that the Lord restores the strength you need to carry on. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete