PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Friday, February 22, 2013

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

I am NOT a winter person so I am SO looking forward to spring.  Not that this winter has been dreadful as winters go - we haven't had too much bitter cold and really no snow to speak of but...I still long for spring.  There was a quickfire challenge over at Outlaw Woman Scrapbook Emporium about spring so that got me in the mood.  Then I sat down to work on challenges and needed to do anything but a square for Kaboodle Doodles challenge #159, a circle card for Paper Pretties challenge PWC246, and Use a Mojo Monday sketch for More than Favors challenge #81 which had a round option so off I ran to create.  Here is what I came up with:

The sketch:


My card:


Hopefully I will sneak in one more creation tonite...maybe...still have to pick the young son up from roller skating.  But...tomorrow there will surely be more!

2 comments:

  1. super cute, thanks for playing along with KD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Paula! I was hoping someone would do the round sketch :) Looks beautiful and I loveth the spring colors! Thank you for linking this up for all to see and for joining in on More than Favors challenge. Hope to see more of your creations soon.

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete