PRECIOUS PAGES by PAULA

Saturday, February 9, 2013

STARTING OFF MY SATURDAY

With two cards...

The first used the Pretty Pattern sketch #81 from My Time Made Easy.

The sketch:


My card:


My second card used sketch #29 from the Artful Delight blog, and the recipe from the Favorite challenge over at Colorful Creations, mainly red from the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges.

The sketch:


The recipe:

This month I like you to use one of your Favorite On Line Sketches with a Valentine's Theme....in addition  you must use at least THREE of the following items on your page:
  1. The word LOVE
  2. The color red or pink
  3. A heart or hearts
  4. Doily
  5. Flower/Flowers
  6. Bling
  7. Paper w/words or script
  8. XOXO
  9. Washi tape

My card:

Hope you have enjoyed this peek into the start of my day.  Hopefully more creating will happen later!

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Both are so cute and fun! Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the papers and colors on the second one. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete